Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles
Posted: Oct 21 2014
These strawberry yogurt popsicles are one of our team's favorite treats! A truly delicious & guilt-free dessert.
Photo credit: @befitsnacks
What you'll need:
-2 cups sliced strawberries
-2 tablespoons agave nectar, honey or other sweetener
-1 1/2 cups vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
1. Mix the yogurt, milk, and agave together in a food processor or blender until completely smooth.
2. Remove the mix from the blender/food processor and place into a bowl.
3. Gently mix in the strawberries.
4. Divide among the popsicle molds, and place in the freezer.
5. After 1 hour, insert popsicle sticks.
6. Cover and freeze until solid (about 3-4 hours).