10 Fruits That Make You Look & Feel Great
Posted: Jul 26 2017
Forget the expensive skin creams, supplements and treatments, these 10 fruits provide a natural way to keep skin looking young, healthy & beautiful.
image sourced: @rawintentions
1. Mango for toned skin -> This fruit is rich in vitamin A, which helps to curb outbreaks and rejuvenate your skin.
2. Bananas for softer skin -> Bananas contain vitamin E, which helps to prevent wrinkles.
3. Kiwis to keep you youthful -> The fiber in Kiwis flush toxins from your body, plus they are a great source of vitamin C, which fights the sings of aging.
4. Papaya to glow -> This power fruit is rich in vitamin C and calcium, which detoxifies your body and keeps your skin hair and nails glowing & healthy.
5. Lemons to purify -> Lemons are high in ascorbic acid content, which helps flush impurities from your body leaving you with clearer, more youthful-looking skin.
6. Oranges for a healthy boost -> These have antioxidant qualities AND are rich in vitamin B1, which helps to boost your body’s immune system. Oranges help in collagen production, helping keep the skin clear and unwrinkled.
7. Grapes for a better metabolism & soft skin -> Grapes are rich in Flavonoids which boost your metabolism. Plus, they have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities which fight lines and wrinkles.
8. Apples for an all around amazing complexion -> These are high in vitamin C and A, which keeps your skin looking young and glowing.
9. Strawberries to exfoliate -> The antioxidants in strawberries help you fight free radicals that cause line and wrinkles. Also, because strawberries contain alpha-hydroxy acid, you can actually cut some up and rub a piece on your face to exfoliate the skin.
10. Tomatoes for protection -> Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, which boosts collagen production. This keeps your skin firm and youthful. Not only that, but eating tomatoes may help protect against sunburn.
Will you try incorporating more of these fruits into your diet? Have you had any success from eating these fruits before? Comment below with your responses, we'd love to hear what you have to say!